Deviantart

Share your dark existence and that of others which was created upon the web
keman25
Filthy Fuck
Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 17:44

14 Oct 2008, 22:04 #1

I've got a deviant art gallery too ^^




http://kkeman.deviantart.com/gallery/




Just some excentric, strange, mostly dark photographs...
The Sun descends, magenta spirits fill the skies
Reply

Enchantress Cneaja Rusalka
Vampire Mess
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 04:18

28 Oct 2008, 04:00 #2

Nice, I like the webs and sky of leaves especially, the fish are cool too. Do you have an underwater case for your camera?
Reply

keman25
Filthy Fuck
Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 17:44

28 Oct 2008, 05:45 #3

Enchantress Cneaja Rusalka wrote:
Nice, I like the webs and sky of leaves especially, the fish are cool too. Do you have an underwater case for your camera?
Yes Image
The Sun descends, magenta spirits fill the skies
Reply

Saremaion
Vampire Mess
Joined: 02 Aug 2006, 04:47

08 Jan 2009, 10:11 #4

Pretty nice stuff you have shot Image Some of those pics would make a nice album (back)
cover. Have you been into photography for long? And which image editing program(s) do you use?
Reply

keman25
Filthy Fuck
Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 17:44

13 Jan 2009, 00:10 #5

Saremaion wrote:
Pretty nice stuff you have shot Image Some of those pics would make a nice album (back)
cover. Have you been into photography for long? And which image editing program(s) do you use?

About one year, I use Apple Aperture, just to adjust things like contrast, exposure, colors and so on.


I'm actually planning to use them as an album cover xD
The Sun descends, magenta spirits fill the skies
Reply

Saremaion
Vampire Mess
Joined: 02 Aug 2006, 04:47

14 Jan 2009, 13:16 #6

Is there a specific album for which you are going to use them or are you just thinking that one day you'll be using them for some cover?
Reply

keman25
Filthy Fuck
Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 17:44

16 Jan 2009, 22:04 #7

Saremaion wrote:
Is there a specific album for which you are going to use them or are you just thinking that one day you'll be using them for some cover?

Well I'm working on some songs for my band (some songs are black metal, some are gothic/neo-classical), so if we are able to make some decent
recordings I'll use one of the images as the cover of the demo, since those pictures were/are my main inspiration source.




Why do you ask that?
The Sun descends, magenta spirits fill the skies
Reply

Saremaion
Vampire Mess
Joined: 02 Aug 2006, 04:47

19 Jan 2009, 15:16 #8

No reason. Just curious.
Reply